In this course, you'll learn about the basics of developing with Contentful by starting a project. Each lesson will guide you step by step from setting up a space to creating a simple content model to drafting entries. You will have an option to leverage our use case example to follow along or start your own project.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Explain the Contentful infrastructure, its API-first approach and available developer tools.
- Navigate the web app, understand its framework and relationship between the user, organization, space and environment.
- Create a simple content model in the web app.
- Identify how Contentful structures content types as JSON objects.
- Retrieve content from Contentful using the available APIs.