In this course, you’ll learn how to use Contentful command-line interface (CLI) tools, sandbox environments, and migration scripts to integrate Contentful into your CI/CD pipeline. The lessons in this course will guide you through each step of a sample workflow from setting up sandbox environments to test a new feature to making risk-free releases and instant rollbacks by using an environment alias.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Describe the role of Contentful environments in workflows.
- Spin up or spin down Contentful environments via the Contentful web app and the CLI.
- Compare Contentful master and sandbox environments.
- Use out-of-the-box Contentful CLI tools and run migration scripts as part of a CI/CD pipeline.
- Apply the expand and contact pattern to safely refactor your content model and code.
- Explain environmental aliases, opt in and switch between target environments, and use environments as a safe rollback practice.