In this course, you’ll learn about available tools for extending, customizing, and integrating Contentful with your tech stack. Specifically, you’ll learn how to connect Contentful to outside services using webhooks and webhook templates, explore available public apps, and build a simple custom app using Contentful App Framework.
By the end of this course you should be able to:
- Apply the Contentful philosophy on a flexible and custom tailored approach when designing your tech stack.
- Create custom webhooks and use webhook templates to connect to different services.
- Explore available public apps and choose ones that meet your needs.
- Describe the Contentful App Framework, available tools for creating custom apps, and how apps are managed in Contentful.
- Build a simple custom app using the App Framework.