In this course, you'll learn everything you need to kick off your project and introduce Contentful to your team. You'll explore key questions to consider in the early stages of your project and learn key facts about Contentful, so you can contribute to implementation planning meetings and make informed decisions.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Form your implementation team and define each member’s roles and responsibilities.
- Manage the implementation of your Contentful project.
- Make informed, ongoing decisions about your Contentful implementation.
- Explain to stakeholders how Contentful works at a high level and your rationale for starting with Contentful.
- Start brainstorming your content model after reviewing examples and best practices.